thekonst.net sections.   propaganda :: about :: konstware :: writings :: resume :: photohunt :: ::

[24.03.03] Kharkov news
[22.03.03] Transilvanian realities
[21.03.03] Iasi-Chisinau operation IV
[21.03.03] blogs and Iraq
[03.01.03] the misterious Jabber creature
  [30.12.02] global worlds
[01.12.02] taste our balls
[28.11.02] the harm of charity
[12.11.02] Chisinau and its residents
[12.11.02] a major site update
  [ archive .. ]
26 May 2006 :: In New York, on the last evening of my stay there, my friend and I went out for a walk in Brooklyn. Just to remember of times, when being students, we drank beer every evening in Shevchenko garden in Kharkov... [ more.. ]

04 May 2006 :: On many stores there are inscriptions made with Hebrew letters. I cannot really tell which language it is: Yiddish or Hebrew, because both of them use the same alphabet... [ more.. ]

20 Dec 2003 :: Today I'm leaving Titulescu street, Bucharest and Romania. Soon there will be the New Year holidays and Christmas. My vacation will last till the 12th January. The most of this time Konst is going to spend in his Fatherland, Kharkov, trying neither to write nor to develop any software... [ more.. ]

the misterious Jabber creature
03.01.2003
20.03.2003 23:28 Biera
I would like to ask that is it possible for programmers all around the world to make an "programmers for peace and humanity" action. When we take out our ideologies,politics,economy until we are at a basic level. You will rekognise that we are not that bad. Biera (I'm not a real programmer, but I like play around with programming,like pascal,C/C++,..) thank you

12.03.2003 21:41 Velurajesh Shkandlar
I hope to get involved in this more in the near future, perhaps your motor can help. I always appreciate console based software- it is all you need! Thanks Konst.
konst: If what you're going to write is console based too, consider using the ktools widgets (and not only) library. It's in the software section.

11.03.2003 18:39 Meredydd
It's coming soon, felix :)

18.02.2003 13:43 felix
i recently discovered bitlbee - a ircd acting as a icq/.../jabber gateway. nice thing, but somehow the jabber module won't work...

12.02.2003 11:53 Akhmad Fathonih
Amazing .. another guy that i should compare myself to. I'm nothing!!

06.02.2003 12:37 Random Task
Ooo another textbased jabberclient :) Looks good.. also for Jabber programs, libs etc. I suggest you look at http://www.jabberstudio.org/project/ not freshmeat. Purre: because you can still use the old one as part of jabber! and enjoy all the nice jabber things... (Once the basics are really solid there should be some interesting additions)

24.01.2003 15:06 Purre
Very nice.. :) Very nice indeed... But one thing still keeps me thinking (duh!), is: Why should existing MSN/ICQ/AOL/Y! users change to the Jabber protocol?
konst: That's what I tried to explain in the article ;)

20.01.2003 00:32 Jesse Shieh
I definitely agree. Very inspiring.

16.01.2003 17:51 Antonio Costa
Love your work... inspiring.

Leave your comment