thekonst.net sections.   propaganda :: about :: konstware :: writings :: resume :: photohunt :: ::

[24.03.03] Kharkov news
[22.03.03] Transilvanian realities
[21.03.03] Iasi-Chisinau operation IV
[21.03.03] blogs and Iraq
[03.01.03] the misterious Jabber creature
  [30.12.02] global worlds
[01.12.02] taste our balls
[28.11.02] the harm of charity
[12.11.02] Chisinau and its residents
[12.11.02] a major site update
  [ archive .. ]
02 Mar 2002 :: Finally. February has come to end, and the spring began. By the way, February in Ukrainian is "lyutyi", which can be translated directly as "fierce". Besides, yesterday spring began only formally, for in our part of the Globe there were no real frost since the middle of January... [ more.. ]

06 Sep 2001 :: Today in the evening at 8:55pm GMT+2 I'm leaving for Romania. The train will take me there on the 8th September. It takes about 36 hours to get there. It's a damn too long way. I wish I went by plane. Beside of this, everything else is gonna be ok... [ more.. ]

19 Oct 2002 :: Here you are. The photos taken during the trip to Brasov have been put out to the photohunt section. Here you can take a look at the interior of the Bran and Peles castles... [ more.. ]

the misterious Jabber creature
03.01.2003
20.03.2003 23:28 Biera
I would like to ask that is it possible for programmers all around the world to make an "programmers for peace and humanity" action. When we take out our ideologies,politics,economy until we are at a basic level. You will rekognise that we are not that bad. Biera (I'm not a real programmer, but I like play around with programming,like pascal,C/C++,..) thank you

12.03.2003 21:41 Velurajesh Shkandlar
I hope to get involved in this more in the near future, perhaps your motor can help. I always appreciate console based software- it is all you need! Thanks Konst.
konst: If what you're going to write is console based too, consider using the ktools widgets (and not only) library. It's in the software section.

11.03.2003 18:39 Meredydd
It's coming soon, felix :)

18.02.2003 13:43 felix
i recently discovered bitlbee - a ircd acting as a icq/.../jabber gateway. nice thing, but somehow the jabber module won't work...

12.02.2003 11:53 Akhmad Fathonih
Amazing .. another guy that i should compare myself to. I'm nothing!!

06.02.2003 12:37 Random Task
Ooo another textbased jabberclient :) Looks good.. also for Jabber programs, libs etc. I suggest you look at http://www.jabberstudio.org/project/ not freshmeat. Purre: because you can still use the old one as part of jabber! and enjoy all the nice jabber things... (Once the basics are really solid there should be some interesting additions)

24.01.2003 15:06 Purre
Very nice.. :) Very nice indeed... But one thing still keeps me thinking (duh!), is: Why should existing MSN/ICQ/AOL/Y! users change to the Jabber protocol?
konst: That's what I tried to explain in the article ;)

20.01.2003 00:32 Jesse Shieh
I definitely agree. Very inspiring.

16.01.2003 17:51 Antonio Costa
Love your work... inspiring.

Leave your comment